Why choose us?
- All procedures will be performed only by fully trained doctors.
- Only the best products with the strongest clinical evidence are used.
- Cosmetic Clinic registered.
- GMC registered.
- All consultations are free.
- Prices are competitive.
- Walsall Skin Clinic, 9A St Paul’s building, St Paul’s street. Walsall. WS1 1NR.
- Our clinic is conveniently located in the Walsall town centre.
- Easily accessible from M6 Junction 10.
- Plenty of parking spaces.
- One stop clinic:
- We provide a wide range of advanced, non-surgical cosmetic treatments from Microdermabrasion to Platelet Rich Plasma treatment.
What happens at the clinic?
All treatments start with a free, unhurried consultation. Our team will tell you about the range of effects and procedures that are available to you and you will have the opportunity to ask as many questions as you wish. As a part of your consultation, you will be offered an in depth facial analysis. Because we understand the complexities of ageing, how it affects the anatomy, skin tone, how it causes loss of fat and volume, we can target these areas to offer appropriate treatments which will result in real benefits to you. Our Doctors will then recommend the balance of treatments that will best achieve the effects you would like.
During your free consultation, we will provide expert guidance as we explore all options with you to help you to make the best decision about which treatment option is right for you.
Walsall Skin Clinic has been recognised with an award for excellent customer service by private healthcare search engine, WhatClinic.com, based on feedback by customers over a twelve month period.
WhatClinic awarded the top clinics across the country with awards for excellent customer service, superior satisfaction and consumer feedback. Customers rated clinics based on how well the clinic treated them, how quickly they were contacted and seen, and how happy they were with the treatment.
Walsall Skin Clinic was honoured with the award due to their fantastic customer feedback a constant drive to better patient experience, in their very first year.